X-Express: Buprenorphine Prescribing for Beginners
X-Express: Buprenorphine Prescribing for Beginners: April 29, 2022 12pm- Register here for zoom details.
Presented by Judith Griffin, MD
- Describe the goals and principles of buprenorphine treatment for opioid use disorder
- Explain the new training requirements in order to prescribe buprenorphine
- Discuss the pharmacology of buprenorphine as compared with other medications for opioid use disorder
- Review best practices for initiation, dose stabilization, maintenance and discontinuation
- Discuss clinical cases that demonstrate how buprenorphine treatment can be delivered in various clinical settings